Adding the Teacher Dashboard app to your site from the SharePoint store
Teacher Dashboard is an 'app' that is available from the SharePoint store. The SharePoint Store is a public marketplace that you can access directly from a SharePoint site where you can buy apps from third-party developers for personal or organisational use.
To add the Teacher Dashboard app to your site, you must have at least Full Control permissions for that site. If you are a Site Owner, you already have this permission.
- On the site where you want to add the Teacher Dashboard app, go to Settings Settings button > Add an app.
- On the Your Apps page, click SharePoint Store in the left-hand navigation.
- Type 'Teacher Dashboard' into the search box and click [Enter]
- Click the app you want to add.
- The Teacher Dashboard app needs to be granted permissions to access your site. When you are asked whether you want to trust the app, review the Terms & Conditions and the Privacy Statement from the app developer, and then click Trust It.
- The Teacher Dashboard app will now appear on the Site Contents page. You can access the Teacher Dashboard by clicking it on the Site Contents Page.